Monday, April 11, 2011

What to do today

I'm a huge fan of lists, and since I need to get things done this week I'd better plan properly.

Major things that need sorting this week
Laundry
Bathroom
Front door
Patio

Today's list
Washing up
Oven
Strip pillow cases and such and wash
Do nit treatment
(this wasn't on my list earlier. I check the boys hair regularly because G's class continually gets them. So I checked last night - and as usual clean as a whistle. But while waiting for G's teacher this morning, I noticed A had one in his hair. I think I know the exact moment he got it to. Not happy Jan. $25 out of pocket and more washing to be done!) Just need J and G to do their's when they get home.
Organise Laundry
Vacuum
Mop
Bring washing in
Remake beds

Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment