Monday, April 11, 2011

Belated meal planning.

In all fairness, the actual meal plan itself wasn't belated, just my posting of it.

I used to meal plan a lot, but over the past 2 years I've slacked off but since following The Organised Housewife, I have got back into it. I find it makes me less lazy as I get my meat out in the mornings to defrost, so when dinner time comes - my cheap side can't flake out and buy takeaway. I can't bring myself to waste food.

So here is our fortnight meal plan, minus a few days....

The Organised Housewife

Monday
Tuesday
Pies
Wednesday
Veal Tortellini
Thursday
G' Choice (read: takeaway)
Friday
Chicken Tenders
Saturday
Takeaway or eggs on toast
Sunday
Beef Strogganoff
Monday
Carbonara pasta bake 
Tuesday
Spagetti
Wednesday
Pies

I'll come back and link to recipes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment