Thursday, April 21, 2011

The hardest working other half

My hubby's work ethic is something that should be documented. He is the hardest working man I know. He will work when he is sick, when he is tired, when he is hungover (lol!). He has a chronically bad back, and he's knee's are giving him grief - yet he will still put his hand up to do overtime.

Now I know he loves his job, but its all for the money ;) Still, tonight his work ethic has truly humbled me.

Here I am at home with our boys, having a relaxing evening. Where was he? Off just over an hour away from home, about to start some overtime work - even though he has just did his full day of work, starting at 7am. Tonight he worked from 5pm to 11.45pm. Almost a full extra days work he worked tonight!! Then to have to get in his car and drive an hour plus to get home.

I've been watching his movements thanks to Google latitude, and now he is only 12minutes from home.

Even though he has just worked a 17 hour day, he will get up early and get back to work tomorrow morning. Correction! This morning now!

Babe, you never cease to amaze me. I know I never tell you enough, but thank you. Thank you for working so hard to support us. I will forever be grateful for your sacrifices.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment