Monday, May 30, 2011

Meal Planning

The Organised Housewife

Oh dear, I'm so slack with this! Anyway, here is our meal plan - and a new one will be coming in the next day or so...


Monday
Slow cooked chili con carne w/ cheese dumplings


Tuesday
Bubble n' squeak


Wednesday
Slow cooked meatballs


Thursday
Steak, jacket potatoes and veggies


Friday
Fish, mash and veggies


Saturday
Dinner at Friends house


Sunday
Roast pork, Jacket potatoes and veggies


Monday
Slow cooked Beef ribs


Tuesday
Chicken and bacon carbonara

Baking for lunches
Butterscotch brownies
Cheese and tomato muffins
Carrot muffins
Chocolate muffins
'Pizza' popcorn
Piklets

We're up to Beef ribs for tonight (which I had better go and put on!). I've been jotting down ideas for use with the leftovers that I freeze, so in the next fortnight we will have:

Chilli con carne puffs
Bubble n' squeak w/ extras.

I've also jotted down any meal ideas from meat that I find in the deep freeze, so that when I write up the next meal plan it will be a simple one and I will spend less at shopping and use up some food from the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment