Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bekky the builder...



I got sick of the junk that was visible from under stairs. Thank god for bunnings and cheap fencing solutions. Around $20 for this, and now it looks a lot cleaner! Needs to be attached better to the steps though (currently held on by the twist ties that were in packet with the fencing!).
 
Beauty of old windows... The gorgeous wood found under stupid layers paint. The job is crazy hard work though. So much so I have given up for now. I bought a Sander and a tin of paint stripper. But its still damn hard work!  
I talked about this in a previous post. 
They were built to solve a storage problem in the boys room. I used the pieces from their old flat pack drawers that ande broke. 
I cant take credit for this though... This was Jason's handywork. Will look great when its finished.
My apologies for the strange formatting on this post. Blogger is gone wack today.

 I have been hard at work around the house. Poor Jase has been working hard to provide for us, so I've been using my time at home to good use.








No comments:

Post a Comment