I got sick of the junk that was visible from under stairs. Thank god for bunnings and cheap fencing solutions. Around $20 for this, and now it looks a lot cleaner! Needs to be attached better to the steps though (currently held on by the twist ties that were in packet with the fencing!).
They were built to solve a storage problem in the boys room. I used the pieces from their old flat pack drawers that ande broke.
I cant take credit for this though... This was Jason's handywork. Will look great when its finished.
I have been hard at work around the house. Poor Jase has been working hard to provide for us, so I've been using my time at home to good use.