Friday, July 22, 2011

The race car family

We are a different breed of family here. We love cars, heck we named our first born after a turbo. We are a Nissan family, and own and drive imports. Our family car is a 2dr Nissan r33 skyline. That's my car, and I love it (more so when we get it tuned properly soon!).

On the weekend we went to the race track for 'happy laps'. Happy laps, for those that don't know is where you can take your car, out on the race track for a few laps. No silliness, just fun driving. We've done this a few times before, but this week we took the boys out for the first time.

Oh. My. Goodness.

The boys adored every minute of it. Garrett picked cars ahead and said that he was 'driving' those. Ande made more car noise than what my car did.

The experience its self would have been enough to make my day, but more so because of the pure joy I could see on their faces.

Here are a few snaps taken on the track.



No comments:

Post a Comment